- Overprotective Media Defends Obama From Olympic Criticism
Rodney Harrison said it's time for Patriots QB Tom Brady to take off the skirt and take his hits like everyone else on the gridiron. How about the same for the President?
- Some Left-Wing Columnist Says This: What America Needs is a Good Enemy
- Greg Lewis in the American Thinker: Did We Elect a Beta Male As President?
"You can't have it both ways. You can't say nobody listens to me and then say that I'm poisoning politics! You can't say, 'Stop listening to Limbaugh,' because nobody's listening because I'm poisoning politics. They're all over the board. It's the same thing, day in and day out." -Rush
- CBS Pulls Letterman's Greatest Hour From YouTube
Peyser: Dump Depraved Dave Now AP: Will Women Turn From Letterman?
- A Parody of the "Barack Hussein Obama. Mmm, mmm, mmm" Song: Rush Battle Hymn which is a reference to this indoctrination video: