From Megan Whittemore at Fox News blogs last week"
"Next week Rush Limbaugh will be our special guest. Rush has become more than just the number one radio talk show host in the country. He is considered an influential political player and is one of the most vocal critics of President Obama and Democrats who call him the leader of the Republican Party. Rush was recently dropped from a group attempting to buy The St. Louis Rams football team for past statements that created controversy. He is always ready to comment on hot topics and news of the day. Please let us know what you want to ask Rush."
A few choise responses below. It's obvious which ones will not get asked:
- Rush is the best thing ever happened to the Democratic party. He helps to off show what radical right wing dingbats are really made of. (Dittohead)
- Please ask Rush why anyone who values integrity and hates hypocrisy would listen to him?
- Please ask Rush if his expanded waistline is because of his double life. Rush tries to pretend he is one of the moral majority but clearly has a drug problem ......blah, blah, blah...
- Rush, explain why the leftist liberal democrat leadership from approx. 10 states run the entire Nation.
- Rush is brilliant. I wish we could clone him. To all of you Rush-hating libs -- it's obvious to me that you don't listen to him and that you have no sense of humor. The facts of life are conservative, and the truth always gets the final vote. (Not a question, but true nonetheless)
- Ask Rush? Do you really think that mainstream America cares about what Rush thinks? I dare say your pulse is not on mainstream America, but rather right-wing America, which these days IS a minority in America.
- Please have Rush explain exactly what being a "Republic" really means. Our government was never meant to be a democracy as most people think. It was set up to be a republic. Thanks !!!
- What do you thinking about the possibility of getting an injunction against the Health care bill and then filing a class action lawsuit to address the bill's constitutionality?
As an aside: The fat jokes many people post (seemingly due to an absense of any substantive thoughts on their part) simply astound me. Rush was overweight- currently he is not, it's as evidentiary and simple as that! Get over it and give the guy some credit!