Sunday, June 13, 2010

OBAMA SINGS KICK AZZ SONG?!?!

Obama declares his intent to kick somebody's ass, though determining the specific ass to be kicked may require an executive task force. The aggression of this declaration is made all the more resounding by its delivery as a dark, looming hip hop single.

Matt Lauer and Sarah Gregory contribute vocals and interviewing expertise.


Lyrics:

I talk to the experts
So I know whose ass to kick
So I know whose ass to ki-i-ick
So I--So I know whose ass to kick

You know, when you talk to fishermen on the verge of tears,
gets you frustrated
There has not been an idea that we have not evaulated
I would love to vent--I would love to shout and holler
But my main job is to solve the problem
This happens and turns out they've had no idea what they're doin
We've just gotta keep on movin, pushin and movin, we're gonna get through it
People, they're upset and they have every right to be
The best possible service from me is ass-KICKin
If it's the last thing I do, I'ma kick BP's ass
This is gonna be a very, very difficult task

Chorus

Mr. T / Expert
Chuck Norris / Expert
Bruce Lee / Expert
Bruce Willis / Expert
Betty White / Expert
Al Pacino / Expert
Tinky Winky...............Expert

Jack Bauer / Expert
Jackie Chan / Expert
Darth Vader / Expert
Peter Pan / Expert
Genghis Khan / Expert
Batman / Expert
THE LOLLIPOP GUIIIIIIIIILD / Ya know, I have to tell ya...expert
Produced by the Gregory Brothers:
http://www.thegregorybrothers.com

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews