Thursday, July 8, 2010

Obama: Israelis Don't Trust Me Because of My Middle Name!

During an interview with an Israeli news channel President Obama claimed that one reason Israeli's don't trust him is because of his middle name. Of course this pales in comparison to the countless other reasons few trust him.

During the interview Wednesday, when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that "some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion."

"Ironically, I've got a Chief of Staff named Rahm Israel Emmanuel. My top political advisor is somebody who is a descendent of Holocaust survivors. My closeness to the Jewish American community was probably what propelled me to the U.S. Senate," Obama said.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/obama-israelis-suspicious-of-me-because-my-middle-name-is-hussein-1.300793

Images like this should remind us of the unique American patriotism which our President portrays:












Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews