Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Audio: Rush "Limbow" responds to Sheila Jackson Lee's accusation of racism!

Rush Limbaugh responds to Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) and MSNBC's Ed Schultz's charge of racism. (Limbaugh is pronounced "lim-bow" by Ms. Jackson so that's how we should say it so as not to offend her.)

LEE: You've been called a Sergeant Schultz. I don't know that to be your name. You have a name that may be ethnically connected to being a sergeant, I'm not sure what that is but I find that insulting as well. I would say to Rush Limbaugh's listeners, we all have distinctive dictation, we have accents. There are southern accents. There are Midwestern accents. There are accents that indicate that you may have been an immigrant. I frankly find the take on various vernacular as absolutely outrageous.

RUSH: (laughing) What she's saying is, (imitating Lee) "I don't know what he's talking about, I don't know what he means, calling you Sergeant Schultz, but I don't like it. It's absolutely outrageous the vernacular Limbaugh is using. And I, frankly, find the take on various vernacular as absolutely outrageous."

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews