Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Here are some quotes from the 10-minute interview (with the benefit of hindsight – wow). And below, the full video:
• Her company – “It’s a very new start-up. We started working on it last month, and I was trying to figure out business model and trying to find my co-founders in New York.”
• About New York – “It’s a place where during difficult times and the crisis everyone comes together and says hey what are you waiting for let’s do it.”
• This exchange – Q: “What have you learned mingling with these other entrepreneurs?” A: “I’ve learned it’s a difficult situation for everyone. Entrepreneurship is all about solving problems.”
• About the people she met – “They were actually really useful in what they had to say…now I know where to go if I have something to solve.”
- A new home for 78 million people.
- 8 Iphones for everyone in the world.
- 4 years at Princeton for 69M.
Here's a few more: