|Even Google got in the mix!|
A few average Americans spoke their mind in response:
- I don't think Jesus committed adultery like MLK did..
- If Jesus did a doctoral dissertation I don't think he would plagiarize like MLK did.
- Except for the adultery (King) and the Ressurection (Jesus)...maybe some more differences if you think about it,but those two make a pretty big difference. Reminds me of Obama's expertise on history and geography...
- Dr. King asked US to judge men by their character, and not their color - so the mess we are in today is because we are.............
- I HAVE A DREAM that one day people of ALL races religions and creeds will set aside the burdens of old injustices, and recognize that vengeance is the Lords.
- I HAVE A DREAM that people who have been oppressed in the past will recognize that petitioning the government and it's leaders for retribution in the form of government services, only leads to bondage and slavery to that same government.
- I HAVE A DREAM that one day we all REALLY will not judge each other by the color of our skin, but by the nature of OUR CHARACTER, and I pray that ALL people will be given the ability to discern good character from bad.
- Funny, MLK was supposedly a ' Reverend ' but he never proclaimed the Gospel, never focused on his people's Salvation and things above but rather on the mundane. Nobody quotes a sermon of his where he moved people to trust Christ. I guess black ' Reverends' like MLK, Jesse J and Al Sharpton dont even need to be actual Christians or even preachers - just activists.
- I AM FURIOUS that IT said that. DO NOT COMPARE JESUS TO ANYONE! Seems funny that some forget what King was really up to and did.
- The "Peace Prize Winner" is ready to start his SECOND war.