- So liberals, are you still going to tell me the Federal government has a revenue problem?
- Record taxes collected . . . and it's still not enough. It's never enough, and it'll never be enough. In 200+ years, we've morphed from limited, constitutional government into the very definition of a bottomless pit.
- It's called massive government bloat and waste. Comically tax receipts have been down during the tenure of leftist clown Obama...not because tax rates are down, but because his economic policies are anathema to growth. If we reached close to full employment with the old Bush tax rates you'd see what we saw in 2007 - high tax receipts and less people on the dole sucking dollars out of the government.
- NSA, DOE, FDA, EPA, IRS, DEA, CIA, FBI, DEP, NPS, TSA, DHS, CIA, DOJ, DNR, USDA, DOT, NFS, ATF, USPP, etc., (and growing) federal agencies (each now with their own SWAT Team) becoming predatory towards it's citizens, that produce nothing and generate no revenue but require massive funding from a dwindling, overtaxed private citizen work force.
- Just wait until they tack on 3 or 4 months of extraordinary measures the fed is supposedly using to fund the beast of government. For the debt has not increased the last couple of months as they are waiting on congress to increase the debt limit - it's kind of amazing this story does not mention this fact. Otherwise, with one month remaining in fiscal year nearly 900-950 billion is likely annual deficit!
- We are headed for the Marie Antoinette paradox - when so much money is in the hands of so few people that it becomes meaningless to the rest. That one did not end well.
- It doesn't take a genius to realize that with Obama care, entitlements, and flooding the nation with overwhelming poverty from south of the border, no economic production because millions have just given up and most of the middle class is working part time, the government will have to tax everything it can think of; including the air we breath.
- 1. Arrest NWO Banksters
2. Arrest Minions in Federal Government who work for Banksters.
3. Eliminate Federal Reserve and Central Bank
4. Eliminate IRS (Henchmen for the Federal Reserve)
5. Eliminate Welfare and all other Government hand out programs.
6. Restore Constitution
- 4.6%, 5%, 3.8%, and add 2% inflation = 15.4% decrease in savings and purchasing by We the People. $755 Billion borrowed to be paid back by We the People. $2,472,542,000,000: Tax collected Through August; Deficit $755B, A Record screwing of the American People.