Wednesday, December 31, 2014
Monday, December 22, 2014
But hey, I'm a nice guy so let me help you out with your purchasing decisions:
Friday, December 19, 2014
We all know Ted Nugent loves his guns, but some of these other celebrities with gun licenses may surprise you.....
Thursday, December 18, 2014
1. THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING
2. THE IMITATION GAME
5. STILL ALICE
6. THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL
8. THE TWO FACES OF JANUARY
10. LOVE IS STRANGE
1. THE CONGRESS
3. UNDER THE SKIN
7. EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS
9. GONE GIRL
10. INHERENT VICE
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Friday, December 12, 2014
rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal may include most of the following firearms. Note: A complete list is NOT possible at this time and would be speculative at best anyway.:
Rifles (or copies or duplicates):
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
Olympic Arms PCR;
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU,
Fabrique National FN/FAL,
FN/LAR, or FNC,
Thompson 1927 Commando,
Kel-Tec Sub Rifle;
SKS with detachable magazine,
SLR 95 or 96,
Galil and Uzi Sporter,
Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).
Pistols (or copies or duplicates):
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):
Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
...and the list goes on!
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
#Ferguson @MissJupiter1957 (143:40) 9 hours ago
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream #Ferguson PD 2 (37:33) 10 hours ago
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream #Ferguson PD 13 hours ago
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream
Police attack protesters November 21 at 1:00am on #Ferguson @MissJupiter1957
Broadcast live streaming video on Ustream
Thursday, November 20, 2014
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Presently, everything is calm....
-The labor force is growing more slowly.
-The labor force is getting older.
-More women are working today than in the past.
-Minorities are the fastest growing part of the labor force.
-Immigrants are found at the high and low ends of the education scale.
-Some jobs with above-average earnings do not require a bachelor's degree, but most require substantial training.
-Workers with computer skills are in demand.
-The ten occupations that will generate the most jobs range widely in their skill requirements.
-Benefits account for more than one-quarter of total compensation:
-Retirement plans are changing.
-Workers will be supporting more Social Security recipients.
-The trend in years spent with an employer is down for men and up for women.
-The temporary help industry has grown rapidly.
-The most common alternative employment arrangement is independent contractor.
-Most mothers work.
-Married couples are working longer.
-The workplace is becoming safer.
Info courtesy U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Tuesday, November 18, 2014
Next, would Senator Barack Obama disagree with the actions and statements of President Barack Obama? The answer to that question may be found in the video 'The Great Debate'.....
The official Saint Louis protesting tips include, but are not limited to:
- Do bring: pen and paper; video cameras and tape recorders; warm clothes, extra socks, boots and sealed eye goggles; water and energy snacks; and duct tape. (Duct tape?)
- Don’t bring an address book, illegal
drugs, weapons or contact lenses. (Contact lenses?)
- If someone is being arrested, try to write down the badge # of the officer (if they have it on), and video tape it if you can. Indy media and other organizations can use this footage, and it could potentially be used by the lawyers in suits against the cops. (Lawyers gotta eat too!)
- Please do not invite or expect anyone other than SLU students, faculty and staff to participate. (If you protest, they will come. Don't expect the unexpected, just be prepared for it?)
Monday, November 17, 2014
Friday, November 14, 2014
1. HUGE DEFICITS AND NEW TAXES. According to the Congressional Budget Office, the latest projections for the net cost of ObamaCare over the next ten years are just over $1.4 trillion. Whereas President Obama promised in 2009 that it would cost less than $1 trillion over ten years. In order to partially pay for this, ObamaCare has added more than 20 new taxes totaling over $500 billion.
2. BUREAUCRACY. Speaking of Orwellian politics, ObamaCare includes 159 new boards and agencies to restrict and govern your health care choices.
3. STILL MORE BUREAUCRACY. Dysfunctional state exchanges with high deductible policies, narrow doctor networks, including federally-run exchanges in 36 states which may not be allowable under the law (SCOTUS currently considering this case).
You must see this video from Medicine Men:
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
On May 27th, Republican Nominee for House of Delegates in the West Virginia's 59th District, Saira Blair, appeared on the Glenn Beck Program on the Blaze TV. Saira discussed bringing jobs to WV, her conservative principles and more:
Find Saira on Facebook.
33 Under 33 Meet the Christian leaders shaping the next generation of our faith.
Saturday, November 8, 2014
I remain fascinated at those who have the ability to do the right thing but choose not to. Of course the escape clause to this always hinges on the definition of what right and what is wrong is in each individual. You are welcome to disagree or ignore altogether with the following opinion piece, but I urge you to hear me out.
Please consider the following statement: "I am not on the ballot this fall.....But make no mistake: My policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them." president Obama, October 2014. This is an very important, meaningful statement which we'll get back to in a moment.
In 2008 our country was at a political, economic and moral crossroads and its citizens were ready for change. Many people were entirely dissatisfied with the status quo and their ears itched for someone new to give them a fresh hope and the promise of change. Someone did come along and subsequently made history by becoming the first black man to become president of this great country. This was a moment all Americans could be proud of. It was a moment intended to usher in a new direction of unity and brotherhood but would instead cause even greater disunity and division. Media headlines for years have validated this truth.
I have an important question for you. The policies president Obama claimed in 2008 have extended six years forward and represented the policies of democratic candidates who ran in 2014. The president made this clear when he said in October of 2014: "I am not on the ballot this fall.....But make no mistake: My policies are on the ballot. Every single one of them". I will not detail these policies or make any arguments for or against their defense at present since they are easily researched by a quick internet search. Let the reader decide, the voter already has. My primary intent at the moment is to examine the mind and intent of the voting electorate.
Statistically speaking, a certain percentage of the population who are qualified to vote never do for one reason or another. They are often included in the total number of those who did not vote in a particular election to buttress an argument as to why a particular candidate lost. However, this results in false assumptions. Granted, when enough people decide to vote it certainly can and does effect the result.
With the foundation now laid, here is a question nagging me to no end. Why on God's green earth would those who supported the president in 2008 by casting their vote in his direction, now do an about face in 2014 and withhold their vote in an effort to exercise a silent protest? This fascinates me. Not only have the afore mentioned facilitated the re-election of the opposing party but they seem to no longer support the president's policies since, once again, they were on the ballot according to the president himself. Allow me to augment this point because it is so crucial. The president's policies have not changed in six years, that's 2008-2014. The president is still working to enact those policies and has successfully implemented many of them. This demonstrates that the afore mentioned voters as well as those who voted against these policies (by voting against democrats) are either not happy with the outcome of the policies or they are unhappy that ALL of them have not yet been implemented.
So which is it? Since president Obama made it crystal clear what his intentions were leading up the his election of 2008, there should be little confusion about what his intentions are in 2014. They have not changed, yet a historic number of his representatives were just voted out of office. There are reasons for this.
I happen to believe there remains a third possibility. It is most likely that the policies of president Obama and the political 'left' are not the policies America truly desires. They may sound noble and have the greatest of intentions, but in the end they simply do not work. "Spreading the wealth around" as was the president's claim to fame in 2008, clearly does not grease the wheels of an economy. Our government has to now undergo a process of "re-booting". It will take time to unravel the twine of partisanship which now binds us. We must strive to get back on course and move forward in the best interest of all Americans, especially those who do not have a voice. But we must do so with liberty and justice for all. As much as it may pain some of you to acknowledge, Almighty God has to be honored and respected. He is the One who extends blessing and takes it away. In 2014, America voted to bring back accountability and a return to the values that made this nation great.
This is my belief and hope. May God richly bless us all.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
• The progressive agenda has destroyed the Democratic party. I don't consider that a bad thing.
• And here it is in a nutshell: the left thought having an "openly" gay winner was star material. How many of you reading this are just fed up with the identity politics? The sexual orientation/race/male/female/rich/poor slicing and dicing of people into bits of nothingness? Openly gay??? What the hell does he stand for? All he had to be was a homosexual? That's a qualification? You leftwing a$$es are just that. Don't you get it? People are sick of all this crap. Your "qualifications" turn out to be nothing more than labels and you think people are so stupid that that would be enough for most of Americans. It isn't.
• Actually, the Democrats lost two generations. They can thank Michelle Obama for losing the second generation: the children. Their number one issue is the health food fanaticism out of the White House. That may sound silly in perspective, but a host of school students have already had their first run-in with big goverment.
• America does not want socialism. They look at this as a short term problem that can be easily fixed with a new crop of socialist candidates. Hey Politico! Take Obama out of your mouth and wake up and smell the coffee. Your ideology has been rejected.
• You lost Maryland, Mass, and Illinois? Wow, Democrats, America hates you.
• Ohhhh, now don't get all down in the mouth Democrats. You will live to lie another day.....after all, you still have Debbie Wasserman-Schultzie running the party and with vibrant, patriotic and honest leaders like Obama, Uncle Joe ("I'm Laughing At You") Biden, Durbin, Reid, Pelosi and the drop-dead political corpse, Ole' Granny Hillary Clinton at role-models.... The Democrats are gonna be drawing the cream of the crop to join their ranks.
• The far left idealogues running the Democrat Party today would have rejected JFK as a Tea Party lunatic.
• The Democratic Party once favored populist policies that benefited ordinary Americans. Now their priority is pandering to Hispanics and immigrants with amnesty for their relatives and higher immigration rates to bring in more. They want to win elections with 80% of Hispanic and immigrant voters, plus 90% of black voters (who don't realize that they are the greatest victims of high immigration).
• To the Left- Oh please give us more politics of race and gender combined with the good ole boy Democrat traditions of George Wallace on race relations and Bill Clinton on sex predatory tactics. With Hillary Clinton the long suffering so last century wife of a lying under oath POTUS who thinks she has the right to inherit the Oval Office for a 3rd term of Bills, as she calls his women, "bimbos". This should keep folks voting for the GOP for the next 20 years.
• The MSM is quick to label anyone to the right of John McCain as a radical conservative. Meanwhile, the Dems run the most liberal member of the senate for president and elect an over-the-hill hippie as Speaker of the House and they are considered mainstream.
• If Democrats and Obama openly ran on the platform they imposed they would have NEVER been elected in the first place ... thats why they're wolfs in sheep's clothing ... they know their agenda is anti-American and would never fly with Americans so they must conceal, deceive and lie to get into power ... the era of Howard Zinn and Saul Alinsky is OVER ... Let the depositions begin ..
Chart courtesy of the Pew Research Center, based on all web respondents and ideological consistency....
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
Friday, October 31, 2014
It's really sort of unfair don't you think? She's kinda sweet, has a nice smile but she remains oh, so partisan and highly opinionated. To be fair, we all are to some degree. Just tell us Rachel: Why in heavens name did you turn to the dark side? Come back to reason. At the very least, consider bringing back your long blond hair. It will boost the ratings at your network and we'll promise to turn the volume up.
Out with the old:
In with the new....when we have it ready:
In the meantime should you contract Ebola, don't blame the CDC for any confusion.
“Can Ebola spread by coughing? By sneezing?”Current:
“Unlike respiratory illnesses like measles or chickenpox, which can be transmitted by virus particles that remain suspended in the air after an infected person coughs or sneezes, Ebola is transmitted by direct contact with body fluids of a person who has symptoms of Ebola disease. Although coughing and sneezing are not common symptoms of Ebola, if a symptomatic patient with Ebola coughs or sneezes on someone, and saliva or mucus come into contact with that person’s eyes, nose or mouth, these fluids may transmit the disease.”
“Can Ebola be spread by coughing or sneezing?”
“There is no evidence indicating that Ebola virus is spread by coughing or sneezing. Ebola virus is transmitted through direct contact with the blood or body fluids of a person who is sick with Ebola; the virus is not transmitted through the air (like measles virus). However, droplets (e.g., splashes or sprays) of respiratory or other secretions from a person who is sick with Ebola could be infectious, and therefore certain precautions (called standard, contact, and droplet precautions) are recommended for use in healthcare settings to prevent the transmission of Ebola virus from patients sick with Ebola to healthcare personnel and other patients or family members.”
Project Veritas: Multiple NC Campaign Workers Willing to Aid Non-Citizen With Felony Kay Hagan Votes!
A Project Veritas Action operative poses as an enthusiastic wanna-be voter, who also happens to be a non U. S. citizen. When she asks campaign managers and other campaign operatives if it is okay if she votes they all say yes, no problem.
Greg Amick, Campaign Manager for Mecklenburg County Sheriff hopeful Irwin Carmichael, says, ‘it shouldn’t be an issue at all.” Martin Kelly, the father of Superior Court Judge candidate David Kelly adds, “If they registered her, then she can’t get in trouble. All they can do is say no. They can’t do anything else.”
Follow Project Veritas Action at:
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Bishop on feminism:
"It's not a term that I find particularly useful these days. I recognize the role it's played and the barriers and challenges overcome by the women's movement. I don't reject the term but it's not a word I'd use to describe myself."
Bishop on the seemingly disconnected relationship between feminism and conservative politicians:
"With respect I think you're over analyzing it. [Feminism] is just not a term I use. It's because I have a pathological dislike for the term, I just don't use it. It's not part of my lexicon. It just isn't. And I don't think anyone should take offence to that and read into it. I'm a female politician – get over it."
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
"There's no white folks running Detroit. There's black folks running that city. Ain't no white no white folks doing that. Everything happening in our community is because of the black leadership doing this. The only thing helping the black community is abortion on demand. There not pushing a black agenda, They're pushing a neo-liberal agenda. Black leadership is abusing us. The democratic party is abusing us..."
“Let’s take the case of the Pentagon. You talked about how the administration has been aware and has acted on an Ebola outbreak since March. And then shouldn’t these — shouldn’t a policy have been in place when you decided to send troops to West Africa? Shouldn’t — how you are going to treat those returning troops in a matter of a protocol then, rather than to what appears to be being made up on the fly?”…
“I’m confused tough because we have known about this outbreak for some time and we are going to hear as you say from CDC later on guidelines and protocols for returning medical workers which we know they were there. Why haven’t — and the Pentagon too in the case of these people who are being held or sort of semi-quarantined in Italy. Why weren’t these kinds of decisions made earlier?”
Monday, October 27, 2014
Saturday Night Live kicked off tonight with an over-the-top mockery of President Obama‘s handling of the Ebola crisis. As the fake president explained, hey, it’t not like they handled it as badly as they did ISIS, Obamacare, or all the rest of it…In fact, as the president explained, “This whole Ebola thing is probably one of my greatest accomplishments.” He then brought on Ebola czar Ron Klain to take questions from the press and advised voters in Southern states like Louisiana and Kentucky to avoid large crowded areas like, say, polling places, for the next week or so. (Latinos in those states, however, may have an immunity.)
And just when you thought things couldn’t get more ridiculous, Al Sharpton himself took the stage to assure panicked New Yorkers that all is well… in a very Sharpton-ish manner.
Friday, October 24, 2014
They are engaged in a serious social media effort as they freely admit: "We're part of a global generation - without borders - connected to issues that impact your life, our world." It's apparent to them that the first black president hasn't improved race relations in America. Odd how the most powerful man in the world was unable to accomplish this.
Scroll down to the bottom of http://www.ajplus.net/ and you will see this message:
You know what to do!Remember that according to AJ+ you can't trust the police in Ferguson, Ms.!
And they are pissed:
When white police officer Darren Wilson killed unarmed black teenager Michael Brown on August 9, the St. Louis, Missouri, suburb of Ferguson became an amplifier for the issues of police militarization and racism. In the midst of the chaos that ensued, two young black women—Alexis Templeton and Brittany Ferrell—became leaders of a movement, reclaiming the megaphone from longstanding civil-rights leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton...