Dittos Rush!

DITTOS RUSH! Contemporary media musings bestowed by an American conservative Christian!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sestak on Pelosi's Liberalism!

At the PA press club (Sestak, Dem. for Senate):
Reporter: "Do you consider Pelosi a liberal, and how different is your voting record from hers?"
Sestak: "I never look at her record, I vote as I should. I'll stand up against the interests of my party...This is about solving problems not labeling somebody else!"
Speaks for itself, doesn't it!


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Bushwack said...

I'd love to "Discuss the Issues" with him...Problem is, as soon as you bring up FACTS like; 17 months after Obama was elected and we are still at 9 to 10% unemployment after all the money spent, what's the next plan? The answer is always...Well, if you weren't a racist...or Look GWB left us in a mess....Which is not totally untrue. GWB did leave a mess. BUT it's not as bad as the one Reagan to deal with and 17 months is all it took to turn it around.

Pollster.com daily update!

Official Dittos Rush Link Banner.....

Total Pageviews