Monday, October 12, 2009

Rush Limbaugh show source recap: Oct 12th, 2009

Transcript: Rush Responds to Hateful Slander About His Views on Race, Slavery
"If I had said what they say I said about slavery, I would be gone. Snerdley would have resigned on the spot. It's an outrageous slander. One of the things that I am proudest of this country is that we went to war with ourselves to end slavery. There is nobody I know in the whole population of this country who wishes to revive it or who defends it." -Rush

White House Push for Obamacare isn't Going Down as Planned
The Heritage Foundation: CBO Fraudulently Scored the Baucus Health Care Bill

"Rev. Sharpton wants to meet with the NFL commissioner to oppose my buying the Rams. This saddens and disappoints me. I know Sharpton. He's better than this. You know, I believe in freedom and second chances. I don't discriminate. I didn't judge his fitness to be in radio when he wanted to earn an honest living for once, given his role in the Tawana Brawley hoax." -Rush



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews