Friday, December 3, 2010

Rush Limbaugh - The New Norm and Class Warfare!

RUSH: I want to go back to this program. I predicted this whole notion: 9.8% and 10% unemployment would be the new normal, and there was a lot in this prediction. August 16th of this year, this is me on my own program.

RUSH ARCHIVE: I'll tell you what the new normal is. No, the new normal is simply a construction designed to save Obama and the Democrats from any association with this economic collapse. Calling this a new normal is simply saying, "Hey, this is not the result of any Democrat policy. This is not the result of Obamanomics, no. This is just America. And by golly by gosh, Obama's doing the best he can with it, but he's only got so much to work with. The new normal, it is what it is. This is not the result of bad economic policy. This is not the fault of Obama." The new normal is defining the Obama depression down. This is ridiculous.....

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews