Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rush Explains Heart Scare: "I Did Think This Was The Big One"

Rush Limbaugh program: Rush explains the details of his health care in Hawaii, the details about the scare start at 5:05:
Rush: "I started getting real sleepy, started yawning like crazy, I started getting real thirsty...All of a sudden, not all of a sudden it was a slow build, I often wondered what a heart attack felt like...This pain started building in my left armpit and left shoulder, and left side of the center of my chest, it was like no pain I've ever felt before...I called..I said I think I'm having a heart attack...The door burst open...It was a hotel security guy..I didn't think I was going to die, but I did think this was the big one"

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews