Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Liberal Caller Can't Give an Example of Hate or Vitriol From Limbaugh!

Bookmark and Share
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/
On January 18, 2011 Rush took a fascinating call from Pat from New Port Richey, Florida:

CALLER: Yes. I'm quite upset over the way you speak about everybody.... Well, because of all the things that you encourage people to do. You get them all riled up. You know, I'm not saying you killed anybody but I understand where that comes from. And it's both sides. Both sides are getting too vitriol.
RUSH: Give me an example of how I got them riled up.
CALLER: -- I can't think of one exact thing you said, but all I know is that your whole tone, that's all I'm trying to say, if you don't agree with things that's fine, but can't you just say it without all the hatred...
RUSH: I think you are addicted to this program. I think that you can't turn it off even when you want to.
CALLER: Only because you prove me right every time. I sit there and I go, "I can't believe he said this," and then I go look it up on the Internet and I read it in the papers and I go to just not one site, I go all over the place and then I see you say it when I go on the YouTube, when they have little YouTube things of you....

Anyway, it's about 13 minutes and well worth the listen:

No comments:

Followers

Total Pageviews